Thursday, November 26, 2009

Do you usually use the hair dryer?

80% of the time I do. Sometimes just let it air dry.



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

閳?閳?nope just let it air dry 閳?閳?br>Do you usually use the hair dryer?



everyday



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

Once in a big while for special events.........I get really lazy to use it since it takes forever to dry my thick a.ss hair.



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

Yup, blow and go hair, that's me!



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

Yes I do. How else could I look so good looking all the time?



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

nope, air dry!!!!!



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

uh,,sometimes



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

yeah everyday without fail



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

yea i have long thick hair thats almost to my waist so if i dont my hair looks frizzy and ragy



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

Yes but on warmer days I only dry it halfway and let it air dry on the way to work. If it is too cold I'll get icicles in my hair. =)



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

Yes! If I don't use the hair dryer, my hair is very flat. It help to give it volume--especially if I use a little mousse first.



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

usually, cause if I don't my hair gets a little frizzy and curls up, but if i don't have to look super-presentable, I'll air dry



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

No. They annoy me. :-) Just dry it with a towel.



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

nope, let it air dry.



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

Everyday



Do you usually use the hair dryer?

Always running late so I have to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++