Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want to make a wall hook for my hair dryer, so that i can have both hands free when i dry my hair.

i'd like to use stuff i have around the house to make it.



any ideas appreciated.



hint: i use a rock for my hammer, so nothing complex please



I want to make a wall hook for my hair dryer, so that i can have both hands free when i dry my hair.?

You may have luck finding the old cap hair dryers at a thrift store if not new because it may even be easier for you. The blow dryers bother me too because of nerve damage my arm gets heavy and the vibration of it is very irritating or painful.



I want to make a wall hook for my hair dryer, so that i can have both hands free when i dry my hair.?

Just use a metal coat hanger as it is easy to bend and manuver to the shape you require. You could even spray paint it to be more decorative and hot glue items on it so it doesn't look like a coat hanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++