Thursday, November 26, 2009

What's a good brand of IONIC air Hair dryer that doesn't damage hair?

i was looking into revlon, remington, conair but i heard conair sux. i want a silent hairdryer that does a good job without over Heating.



What's a good brand of IONIC air Hair dryer that doesn't damage hair?

I use the remmington ionic 2000 and i love it! i have VERY thick hair which can get over heated and break because of the amount of time i had to spend drying my hair, but i have found that this hairdryer leaves my hair shiney and sort. i use the Hottest fasted setting to start, then i use the medium heat on low to finish the roots and awkward areas and the i use the COOL setting on fast to finish, that gives you shine. If you use straighners DO NOT go for ionic straightners, they made my hair smell really weird. I use Vidal sassoon straighners with teflon coating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++