Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair straightener/dryer?

Okay, I'm a dude with a long hair (just below the shoulders), and whenever my sister blowdries my hair, it comes out perfectly straight and smooth (with body, not completely flat). However when I do it myself, I get about 50 curls and kinks in my hair and it comes out like a nightmare. Is there such a thing as a straightener that dries your hair, and straightens it without making it completely flat? I can add details if this made no sense.



Hair straightener/dryer?

Yeah



You could either get a Conair Infiniti which is about $40 last time I looked at it or a BaByliss that's only sold in Europe I think



They do the same thing though



It's a blowdryer and it straightens your hair



http://youtube.com/watch?v=lgdZNtaciOE%26amp;f...



Hair straightener/dryer?

No there is not such a thing. Maybe it is because she does it more than you.



Hair straightener/dryer?

I thought I saw a commercial by Conair with one that smooths, dries, and straightens.



Hair straightener/dryer?

No, there is no such thing. You can straighten your hair so that it does have volume. I also can't make my hair straight by blow drying, your sister has a different type of hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++