Saturday, June 19, 2010

Volume in hair w/o using a dryer?

What are some ways to give my hair some volume with-out using a blow-dryer or any other heat appliance? What product(s) should I use I how should I use them with letting my hair air-dry to get more volume (prefereble inexpensive ones)? I have extremely straight hair %26amp; even letting my hair dry in velcro rollers does absolutely nothing (it just falls right back to being straight as a board)



Volume in hair w/o using a dryer?

Use any volumizing shampoo and conditioner, then add some lightweight volumizing mousse to wet hair and put it up into a high ponytail or high bun. Let it air dry, then take it down and you should have volume.



Volume in hair w/o using a dryer?

buy sunsilk anti flat



Volume in hair w/o using a dryer?

You should use a really good volume shampoo like Pantene. Don't always straighten your hair it will make it dead and flat.



Volume in hair w/o using a dryer?

Volumizing moose, or they actually have like this heavy duty hair spray type spray that you can use by flipping over sections of your hair, spraying, letting dry, and then flipping back over that my hairdresser uses to create volume without ruining her hair...I don't know the name of it, but I'm sure you could go into a salon and ask. Hope that helps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++