Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lemon Juice Hair Hightlighting... Blow Dryer?

I have a natural blonde streak in my hair and I wanted to make it lighter without chemically dying it with a kit or at a salon.



So I thought to use lemon juice.



When you use the lemon juice, you're supposed to sit in the sun for a few hours. BUT, I don't really have time to do that...



Can I use a blow dryer on it?



Does it need to be in extreme light? Or just heat?



Lemon Juice Hair Hightlighting... Blow Dryer?

Yes, it works because it's heat like the sun. I have light brown hair that I color dark blonde. When I was a teenager I did the lemon juice/blow dryer thing and it worked. And when I went and got my hair cut I told my hairdresser what I'd been doing and he said, "Wow, I've never heard of that before."



Lemon Juice Hair Hightlighting... Blow Dryer?

YEAH YOU CAN USE PEROXIDE TOO... PUT A SHOWER CAP ON AND HIT THE HEAT ON HIGH..



Lemon Juice Hair Hightlighting... Blow Dryer?

Yup imp retty sure it will work. But just be careful with what you're doing becuase it can really really damage your hair and leave it feeling like straw



Lemon Juice Hair Hightlighting... Blow Dryer?

I've Answered This Question Many Times Now. Lemon Juice Is Not A Good Way To Lighten Or Highlight ANYONE'S Hair. The Acids in The Juice Are Too Unpredictable And Damaging To Be A Good Lightener. Try Using A No-Ammonia Product Like Clairol庐 LUMINIZE鈩?Or HERBAL ESSENCES庐 "All That Shine"鈩?Or Nice N' Easy庐 "Shine Happy"鈩?They Will Lighten SLIGHTLY, And Add Lots Of Shine TOO, To Make Hair Seem Even Brighter.



Lemon Juice Hair Hightlighting... Blow Dryer?

actually your not suppose to put it in the sun unless you want it to turn orange. im sure a blow dyer will work fine =)



Lemon Juice Hair Hightlighting... Blow Dryer?

it will work, but it's going to damage your hair =/ how about going outside or something? when i joined the tennis team, i've noticed my dark brown/black hair getting natural sun highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++